iDance Health & Safety Plan
The safety and health of our staff, students and families remains our #1 priority
- Please do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please do not come to the studio if you have tested positive for COVID, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- If you are unvaccinated, please do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉ or above will be asked to leave the studio.
- Students ages 10+ with multiple classes in one day that are not back-to-back will be allowed to remain at the studio to eat or study until their next scheduled class time. Please see iDance Policies & Guidelines for further information regarding staying between classes.
- Students should bring a refillable water bottle with a lid. Water fountains will be turned on to allow students to refill their own water bottles, but we strongly discourage drinking directly from the water fountains.
Following CDC Guidelines Regarding Face Coverings:
- Unvaccinated persons are encouraged to wear a face covering when entering the building.
- Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth. Face coverings must be properly worn with both nose and mouth covered.
- Students are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing or other exercise activities. Students who prefer to wear a face covering while actively engaged in dancing may do so.
- Unvaccinated students are encouraged to wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathrooms and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- While optional when dancing/exercising, face coverings are strongly encouraged by the CDC for unvaccinated persons as an effective tool to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
For more information regarding face coverings, please visit: CDC Mask Guidance for Unvaccinated Persons
Lobby / Studio
- Please avoid congregating inside the building. Please wait in the parking lot when possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the building.
Classes / Classrooms
- Unvaccinated faculty must wear face coverings during class, except when actively dancing or exercising
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- A professional cleaning company will deep clean and sanitize at least twice per week during off hours.
Everyone entering Institute for Dance, Inc. must agree with, and follow, our Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Last Updated: July 16, 2021